Có phải bạn đang tìm kiếm witcher 3 top 10 silver sword phải không? Có phải bạn đang tìm Witcher 3: Blood and Wine AERONDIGHT Sword Guide – Best Silver Sword | Five Virtues Achievement đúng không? Nếu đúng như vậy thì mời bạn xem nó ngay tại đây nhé.

Witcher 3: Blood and Wine AERONDIGHT Sword Guide – Best Silver Sword | Five Virtues Achievement | Thông tin do top 10 do Blogradio cung cấp.

XEM VIDEO NGAY BÊN DƯỚI

Aerondight là một trong những thanh kiếm bạc tốt nhất trong Witcher 3 Blood and Wine. Để có được thanh kiếm Aerondight, bạn phải thể hiện năm đức tính hiệp sĩ: ….

Ngoài xem những thông tin về chủ đề witcher 3 top 10 silver sword này. Bạn có thể xem thêm nhiều chủ đề liên quan đến top 10 tại đây: https://blogradio.org/top-10.

Witcher 3: Blood and Wine AERONDIGHT Sword Guide - Best Silver Sword | Five Virtues Achievement

Bạn cũng có thể xem thêm nhiều tin tức, thời sự mới trong ngày tại đây: Blogradio

Từ khoá người dùng tìm kiếm liên quan đến chủ đề witcher 3 top 10 silver sword.

[vid_tags].

Mong rằng những thông tin này hữu ích đối với bạn, xin chân thành cảm ơn bạn đã theo dõi bài viết này.

50 thoughts on “Witcher 3: Blood and Wine AERONDIGHT Sword Guide – Best Silver Sword | Five Virtues Achievement – TOP 10 BLogradio

1. catastrophic avalanche says:

Shouldn't lifting the wight curse be an example of generosity? I was generous to that lady, Geralt could easily kill that wight instead.

2. Gamerul A says:

for the cold feet one it works as just defeating the beast. i told him to go on the suicide mission before finding this quest and when i arrived at the lake i already had valor

3. goose42 says:

i cant do the wisdom part its the only one im missing i can only do it by gwent bcuz i never did that cuz i suck ass at gwent i barely even understand it :(((

4. João Carlos Paes Jr says:

I finished the game 10 times + the dlcs depois and I did 100% on his achievements , last week I replayed the blood and wine DLC for the tenth time after having finished the main campaign + the Hearts of Stone DLC for the tenth time. I'm playing in the new game + mode and how I decided to make the worst possible choices in this save , on the part of the generosity virtue I do not know 5 coins for the boy , but I didn't even know that I could fix it later in the painter's quest.

5. Adam Žerić says:

I can't believe i got it without any guides. This is my first time I got something like that without guides and it's the best witcher 3 sword. I fucking love this game 11/10.

6. CBV • says:

I actually just went there and got the sword right away because I've already picked the good endings while playing through the quests, guess I can call myself a knight now lol.

7. Slaven Arkaimovski says:

This is horrible video guide becouse,1.Girl speaks to fast.2.Not long enough for me to make few notes.3.She didn't mentioned vertiuses in corect order,and how manny of them are.4.Names of the missions are in the bottom of the screen,and not in the top left corner,making it hard for me to read.PS:And i can tell that she is one of thouse annoying childlish simmers,so its no wonder that she can't make proper witcher strategy guide,that is mans job.

8. Pablo Sebasthian says:

I killed the creature and helped the girl, the guy died but i did both things that u said and my valor still is incomplete in the quest….

9. Pablo Sebasthian says:

I have a question, i already did some of those quests and chose the right answer, but only got the quest of the virtues later, they will count?

10. Lunavyz says:

Supposedly, this is a dlc that takes place three years after the story so I’m just wondering if me trying to get this sword will break immersion as I haven’t beaten the game yet.

Trả lời

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *